Do you consider your business a Social Enterprise?
Do you want to?
Are you committed to giving back and creating change?
West Michigan Consulting Services wants to partner with any business that is concerned with their outcomes and impact within the greater community. Businesses that are committed to doing good, giving back, and changing the world. Businesses that value social justice, increasing equity, and finding ethical, sustainable solutions for problems.
Let’s Get Started…
CSR Strategy Session
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) refers to the ways in which businesses give back to the community. It is a type of voluntary self-regulation that promotes the company’s ethics and values while furthering social good. And, regardless of size, many businesses commit to producing both profit and impact. They may support local community organizations throughout the year, ensure that all supplies are ethically-sourced, sustainable, or work to create social change in another way.
While this looks different for every business, in a world where nearly 9 in 10 consumers would switch brands to one associated with a cause and 87% of Americans will purchase a product because a company advocated for an issue they care about, this a great way to demonstrate a commitment to their values, and achieve a larger ROI.
But, unlike the giant corporations with abundant resources, how can smaller businesses determine where, when, and how to give to create the most impact? No matter the field, specialty, product, or service, let’s increase your impact and make your investment work.
Commit today and invest in a one-time, 90-minute, CSR Strategy Session designed to help you begin your journey into the world of purpose-driven business. Together, we will
- Identify and evaluate your business’ values
- Explore the different ways in which a business’ charitable contributions & socially responsible choices can provide an ROI
- Review your current engagement practices
- Assess and determine great-fit opportunities that provide the maximum ROI, based on the business’ financial and personnel capacity
- Develop a unique CSR strategy that maximizes your business’ capacity
Purpose-Driven Business Audit
The data shows that taking a stand, supporting a cause, ethical-sourcing, and working for change make good business sense, and regardless of whether your business identifies as purpose-driven, cause-driven, or impact-driven, your business has already begun its journey.
But, knowing your purpose is only the first step. And, if you’re struggling to communicate your impact, this audit for you. Commit today and invest in a one-time, 90-minute audit.
Together we will:
- Review your business’ values and current engagement practices
- Review your current marketing practices, including your website, email, social media accounts, and media relations
- Identify steps to strengthen your brand (from visuals to messaging) to create consistency and communicate your impact
- Identify a year-round marketing strategy that distinctly showcases your values, efforts, and impact
- Identify and prioritize additional opportunities to increase your ROI based on your capacity
Show your clients and supporters the way your business is effecting change – develop an impact-marketing strategy today!
I’m ready when you are!
Your business’ success is right around the corner.